Tuesday 29 October 2013

Liberty-print-kinda Shirt

This item is the thing which initially made me say 'I'm going to start a blog about charity shopping'. I picked up this pretty patterned shirt for about £3 in a charity shop in Leytonstone.

I like this shirt because:
1) the print reminds me of Liberty.
2) It has a contrasting lapel which kind of reminds me of PJs...

...And the great thing about things which look like PJs:
Zooey Deschanel in New Girl - Queen of awesome PJs 
Louis Vuitton's covetable vintage PJ thing in recent collections

I felt very envious whilst charity shopping in Leytonstone when I saw that the lady in front of me at the till was buying a very cute denim shirt-dress-thing which, given the chance, I would have definitely snaffled. You snooze you lose.



No comments:

Post a Comment